Graymont is committed to responsibly meeting society’s needs for quality lime and stone products through high levels of social, economic and environmental performance. We believe that our opportunities to contribute to and thrive in the communities and economies in which we operate must be earned through demonstrated adherence to this commitment.
To this end, Graymont and its management team will demonstrate leadership by:
- Conducting all aspects of our business with honesty, openness and integrity.
- Proactively seeking, engaging and supporting dialogue regarding our operations.
- Fostering leadership in resource stewardship throughout Graymont, wherever we operate.
- Seeking to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment and biodiversity.
- Practicing continuous improvement through appropriate application of new technology, innovation and best practices in all facets of our operations.
- Being efficient and effective in providing long term economic value to shareholders, communities and customers.
And, in all aspects of our business and operations, Graymont and its employees will:
- Respect human rights and treat those with whom we deal fairly and with dignity.
- Respect the cultures, customs and values of people with whom our operations interact.
- Obtain and maintain business through ethical conduct.
- Comply with internal standards and all laws and regulations in each jurisdiction where we operate.
- Be responsive to community priorities, needs and interests through all stages of facility development, operations, and closure.
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing the economic, social and environmental norms in all communities where we operate.